Sunday, October 9, 2011

The other night we were driving to meet some friends for dinner at cheesecake factory and now that its getting dark earlier, it was dark by dinner time. The trees lining the street were covered with lights. Rylan voiced what was in my head "oohhhh how BEAUTIFUL" I smiled at his sweet innocent voice taking in the simple joys in life.

Last Saturday I made my usual weekend breakfast of banana pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs. Since its been a while that I've been able to enjoy a meal without having to get up to get someone some more of this that and whatever, I decided to lay out everything on the dining room table. I call everyone to breakfast and when Ry sees the spread he said "Oh wow thats BEAUTIFUL!" The kid was truly moved by bacon and eggs.

Yesterday I was getting ready to go out to dinner for a friends birthday and I was using a curling iron to straighten my hair. When I released a curl Ry said "ohhhh what is that? are you going to do it again?" I said "it's a curl buddy, and yep I'm going to do a few more." At this point I rolled up another section of hair and released it "see?" I showed off my curl to Ry. He said "thats beaut-... oh not yet" He wasnt too impressed with half a head of curls

Today I went to get a massage with my sister in law down on Santana Row and we got kara's cupcakes. When I got home Ry ran up to me at the front door and asked "what did you bring me mom?" I happened to be carrying a bag with dinner and the cupcakes were on top of that. Ry noticed (of course) the pinkbox and exclaimed, "Cupcakes!!!!!!!" he wanted to show me the cupcakes and of course when I opened the box he said "oh thats BEAUTIFUL!" I had to agree

No comments:

Post a Comment