Sunday, May 1, 2011

what baby brother is up to

Since I started this blog to remember the cute things my kidS do, I think I need to mention "baby brother" as Bubbs calls him. I can't believe I will be going back to work in a month. With Bubbs it was easier to go back to work because I had either three or four days off at work. We had a lot of time together since only one of my days off was on a weekend. Sunday was a day for the three of us to hang out, but I'd have Monday Tuesday and every other Wednesday off and it was just me and Bubbs. I'm really going to miss that time with C. I wonder if all moms of more than one kid feel this way. I feel that C's getting cheated out of precious Mommy time :(

He's just the most precious thing. He laughs and smiles so much. He's going to be quite a talker too. He loves babbling at anyone who will listen. This kid is growing up too fast. At his two month appointment he was in the 95th percentile for height and weight. I miss having a tiny baby around. It seems like he's growing up even faster than Bubbs did. He already tries to sit up! He sits in his bouncy seat and crunches up to a sitting position. The other day I put him in the boppy pillow and he was able to hold himself up. He's been sleeping 8 hours at a time at night, in his own bassinet next to my bed, but soon he'll be moving into Bubbs room. I just want him to be more consistent with his bedtimes. If he goes to bed too early (around 8) he wakes up at 3 and I don't want him to wake Bubbs up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment