Friday, May 13, 2011

My little monsters

Ry: Get out of my seat!!! (to me)
Me: don't you love me? Share your seat with me!
Rex: Ry, let Mommy sit there, you're supposed to be nice to her, it's Mother's Day!
Ry: NO! It NOT Mommy's Mudders Day! (someone clearly needed a nap)

Ry with sticky fingers: I all done!
Me: are you ready to take a shower?
Ry: YEAH!!! I can clean my hands in the shower!
he was too thrilled that he didnt have to wash his hands after eating dessert

JUST as I click C in his carseat to go to Costco (and right after I had changed a peepee diaper) he let out a HUGE poop. I decided to let him sit on it a minute and "finish things up" After about a minute I asked him "are you done yet?" he smiles, grunts and poops one more time. Gee thanks for that son.


Today I picked Ry up from daycare, on the way home I decided to take a Krispy Kreme detour. Ry asked "where you going?" I said "getting some donuts" once we were at the light to turn into Krispy Kreme, Ry said "I hungry" I said "do you want to get some chicken nuggets?" thinking he saw the McD's sign and wanted a happy meal. He said "No, donut hungry"


We're starting to potty train Ry, and Rex took Rys pants iff to put him on the potty. Ry escaped the bathroom and came running to me shouting, "I a princess! I a princess!!!" 
I guess once his pants came off his shirt was  transformed to a princess dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment