Saturday, May 4, 2013

My sweet boy

The other day I came home from work and heard a *clink clink clink* coming from Ry's room, I asked what he was doing and he said "I'm putting money in my piggy bank" I went to do dishes and when I was finished I heard some more *clink clink clink* I went into his room and saw that he had a pile of change on the floor and was putting it in his big piggy bank. I said to him, "Buddy, you shouldn't play with money, it's dirty" he said, "I know Mommy, but I'm taking all the money out of my little bank and putting it in my big one so I can give it to you and you can buy a new car."

Back in November I was rear ended and my car got totaled, since then I've been driving Rex's old pickup truck and I had just been thinking that I needed to get a new car soon since summer is coming and the A/C isn't the best.

These kids just make life worth living with the little things they do and say. Just this afternoon the ice cream cart went walking by jingling its bells. Colty said "thats tinkerbell! I'm gonna go get it" and went to run outside. We're going to Disneyland next weekend and I asked Colty who he wanted to see there, he said "Minnie Mouse, I'ma kiss her"

No comments:

Post a Comment