Sunday, July 31, 2011

7/30/11

Ry walked up to his daddy and asked (extremely concerned and with a total straight face) "you have poo poo Daddy?" LOL I guess Rex needs a shower


Today I asked Rex if my shorts were too short. He said they were fine. Ry said to me "where you pants mommy?" I said "I'm wearing shorts buddy" he shook his head dissapprovingly and said "no"


rex and Ry are arguing. Rex is asking "who's the boss?" Ry says "Mommy is!" Rex, "who?" Ry, "Mommy!" Rex, "WHO??" Ry, "MOMMY!!!!!!" Rex"no she isnt!" Ry, "YES SHE IS!!!" smart boy


Colton woke up about 30 min after I put Ry to bed, apparently Ry wasn't fully asleep. I happened to be wearing a short nightgown and sat on the couch in their room to nurse C. Ry sat up in his bed, looked at me and sleepily asked "you a princess mommy?" "yes baby I am" He's not used to seeing me in a nightgown I guess.


My sister Erica slept over on the couch. When Ry woke up he went to see her and told her "on Saturday, we took a BIG airplane to disneyland and it was scary and we went on a rollercoaster and it went like this" he made big circles in the air with his finger. But no sadly we did not go to disneyland on saturday, and no roller coaster either/



No comments:

Post a Comment