Tuesday, August 16, 2011

08/16/11

I went to get a massage and Ry asked me "where you going?" I told him I was going to get a massage, he said "what's that?" I said, "a back rub, do you want one?" he ran away and said "nooooo!"
When I got home from my massage he said "I wanna see!!" I asked "what do you want to see?" He said "you back!", I turned around and showed him my back and he said "I like you new back rub"

Today all four of us were playing and wrestling on the floor in the boys' room. Ry was getting a little too rowdy so I put him in a leg lock and started spanking him on the diaper in a playful way. I let him go and he was MAD, but he thought that Rex was the one spanking him. He shouted, "I DON'T LIKE THAT DADDY! DON'T SPANK ME!" Rex laughed and said, "I didnt do it your mom did it!" Ry smiles sweetly and puts his arm around me and says in his sweet little boy voice "I don't like when you spank me mommy."

Rex has been working on our sprinkler system and put it on a timer. To access the wires he had to crawl under the house and he found a bunch of insulation that was shoved in a corner. He pulled it out and tossed it against the wall. Ry saw the insulation and asked "Is that a sheep daddy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment