Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ice Cream for Dinner?

This morning we set out planning to go on a walk to get some ice cream after lunch and naps, but ended up not leaving the house until 5:30. Since we couldnt just have ice cream for dinner (Daddy said not me, I'm fine eating ice cream for dinner) went to have dinner at a mexican restaurant next to "ice cream house" (Queen Bee Ice Cream on Florence in Redwood City, CA) So we ate dinner, got our ice cream (I got coconut, SO good, Ry got orange sherbet, and Rex got Khalua) On the ride home (Ry and Colton in the double stroller) Ry had his back to me, so I couldnt see the mess he was making with his cone. Ry calls out to me and says "I need more ice cream!" I peeked around the stroller and sure enough he had eaten the entire ice cream, cone and all. I said to him, "you ate it all! we don't have any more" and he cried, "but I need some to take home!!!" surprisingly enough he had a very small mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment